Iconic retired English footballer David Beckham, along with his wife Victoria Beckham and their kids, currently lives in a mansion in Holland Park, London. That $56 million mansion is surely the most expensive home for a footballer. The mansions of English footballer Wayne Rooney and retired Ivorian football legend Didier Drogba also deserve their mentions among the most expensive houses owned by football players.
When it comes to spending that money, some footballers like to spend on cars, some like to party, and some like to buy expensive houses. Today, we are going to take a look at the top ten most expensive houses owned by football players. And to make a list, we have considered all the mansions and houses of the iconic footballers spreading across the world. Besides, we have only included those houses which are not in the construction phase. So, here they are.
Most Expensive Houses Owned By Footballers – Exclusive Ranking
- Most Expensive Houses Owned By Footballers – Exclusive Ranking
- 10. Gareth Bale (House Worth: €7.2 Million)
- 9. Andres Iniesta (House Worth: $4.6 Million)
- 8. Lionel Messi (House Worth: €11 Million)
- 7. Mario Balotelli (House Worth: $5 Million)
- 6. Cristiano Ronaldo (House Worth: £43 Million)
- 5. Frank Lampard (House Worth: $13 Million)
- 4. John Terry (House Worth: $7.5 Million)
- 3. Didier Drogba (House Worth: $21 Million)
- 2. Wayne Rooney (House Worth: £115 Million)
- 1. David Beckham (House Worth: $65 Million)
- FAQs Regarding Mansions Owned By Athletes
Football superstars are known for their luxurious lifestyles, expensive cars, and massive houses. The amount of money they earn every year surely makes the game worth all the hustle. Many of the top-ranked football players earn tens of millions of dollars every year and are among the richest people in the world.
Footballers are not just among the highest-paid athletes in the world, but they are also among the richest buyers in the sports industry. And for that, they often spend millions to get their favorite cars, mansions, yachts, and more.
10. Gareth Bale (House Worth: €7.2 Million)
9. Andres Iniesta (House Worth: $4.6 Million)
8. Lionel Messi (House Worth: €11 Million)
7. Mario Balotelli (House Worth: $5 Million)
6. Cristiano Ronaldo (House Worth: £43 Million)
5. Frank Lampard (House Worth: $13 Million)
4. John Terry (House Worth: $7.5 Million)
3. Didier Drogba (House Worth: $21 Million)
2. Wayne Rooney (House Worth: £115 Million)
1. David Beckham (House Worth: $65 Million)
So, these are the most expensive and most decorated houses and mansions owned by great footballers. And, here are the most expensive houses owned by football players.
Don’t forget to share the article with your friends to let them know about the astonishingly high prices of houses owned by their favorite footballers.
FAQs Regarding Mansions Owned By Athletes
Q. Which football player has the most expensive house?
Lionel Messi House is the man who owned the most expensive house in the world. Lionel Messi’s homes top the list of most expensive soccer players’ houses in 2021. Two of his houses are in Barcelona, Spain, and one is in Argentina (his homeland).
Q. Which footballer owns the most expensive house in Nigeria?
Folorunsho Alakija’s mansion is valued at $700 million. He is the one who owns the most expensive house in Nigeria. The house is said to have 400 rooms and was built in 1998.
Q. What is the finest house in the world?
At upwards of $1 billion, Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the world’s most expensive house. A multibillionaire and Indian business tycoon, Mukesh Ambani moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his family.
Q. Which footballer is the richest in the world?
FIFA’s richest player is Faiq Bolkiah. He is the world’s richest footballer at 23 years old and a former Chelsea and Leicester City academy player. The nephew of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah – whose net worth is around USD 17.5 billion – Faiq plays for the Brunei international team and is a member of the Brunei international team.
Last Updated On: January 2023