Are you an avid gamer? Do you love watching gamers have a GG? If yes, Twitch is definitely the right platform for you. With millions of active users, this live-streaming service provides a platform to interact and enjoy entertainment with your friends and foes. But do you know how to activate Twitch TV on streaming devices correctly?
As one of the most prevalent live streaming services worldwide, Twitch TV has been rebranded as just Twitch after Amazon acquired it in 2014. It equips users with the opportunity to stream video games or watch pre-recorded streams online.
It was founded as Justin.tv in 2011 and concentrates primarily on video game live streaming that can be viewed on the site either on-demand or live. Additionally, users can watch themselves play video games on the website.
A chat box lets them interact with their spectators. You can use your Twitch account on any player other than your computer. To access Twitch, you need to activate it on the streaming device. Steps to activate your device may vary depending on your device. You must generate and enter an activation code.
How To Sign-Up & Create An Account On Twitch TV?
There is something for every preference on Twitch; games, talk shows, sports, music, chatting, travel & outdoors, and special events. You need to find what you love, activate Twitch, and watch. Thousands of communities are also available for you to join. Check out the guidelines to sign up and create an account.
- Visit the official website of Twitch.
- Click on the “Sign Up” option located in the top-right corner.
- Once the new signing window pops up, fill it with the proper credentials.
- Choose a “Username,” put a “Password” and confirm it, ensure the correct “Date of birth,” and finish it off with your “Email” ID.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the page.
Twitch TV Activation Guide On Roku
If you use Roku live streaming device at home and don’t know how to activate Twitch Tv on Roku, this guide is for you. Heed the generic guidelines mentioned below, and you will end up with an activated Twitch Tv on your device;
- Switch on your Roku player on your smart TV.
- Navigate to the “Apps and Channels” tab.
- Type “Twitch” on the search bar.
- Once the app appears, click on the “Add Channel” button.
- Let Twitch install on your device.
- Once installed, click on the “Twitch” option to launch it.
- An activation code will pop up; save it!
- Visit the activation page of Twitch.
- Enter the activation code in the required space and click on the “Activate” button.
How To Stream Twitch TV on Firestick?
The Twitch app is the subsidiary of Amazon, and you can stream it on Firestick. Follow the simple steps given below to activate it;
- Switch on Amazon Firestick, and plug it into the TV.
- Install the Twitch Application.
- Once installed, open the Twitch app and sign up.
- Visit the activation page, and enter the activation code.
Now, you can access the Twitch app content on Amazon Firestick live streaming device.
How To Activate Code And Access Twitch TV On Xbox Device?
The step to activate Twitch app on the streaming devices are pretty similar; follow the steps;
- Switch on the Xbox device, and navigate to the app store.
- Search the “Twitch App,” download, and install it!
- Launch the app, and save the 6-digit code.
- Visit the activation page, and enter that code.
- Click the “Activation” button.
How To Get Access To Twitch TV On PS4/PS3?
Like Xbox, installing and activating Twitch on PlayStations is also a cakewalk! Follow these steps to do it in a few simple steps.
- Switch on your PS3 or PS4 device and navigate to the PlayStation store.
- Search “Twitch” in the search bar.
- Download and install the application.
- Once the installation completes, click on the “Twitch” option to launch it.
- An activation code will pop up; save it!
- Visit the activation page.
- Enter the activation code, and click on “Activate.”
You are all set to start playing and watching live games and interacting with the audience.
So, these are all the ways to download, install, and activate Twitch on Firestick, Roku, Xbox, and Playstations. We hope that you’ve successfully troubleshooter the app and installed it. If you are still facing any issues, feel free to drop your queries in the comment box below.
Q. How to activate Twitch on the phone?
Download and install the Twitch app, generate the verification code and activate it by entering the code on the activation web page.
Q. What does 2FA mean on Twitch?
2FA means two-factor verification, which expresses that you are required two-step verification to get log in to your Twitch account.
Q. Where to enter the activation code?
You should write down the activation code once you generate it. You can then activate the account by entering the copied 6-digit code into the activation web page.
Q. What does Twitch Code mean?
When you log in using a new device location, a Twitch code is sent to the email address you have registered; that code is called a Twitch code.
Q. Why Twitch verification/code is not working?
You may have received the Twitch code in your spam emails; check spam, enter the verification code, and submit. After the verification process, you can access it for future use.