People are curious about how to install fuboTV on Firestick. Why? Because fuboTV is mainly focused on sports. If you are a sports lover and looking for an amazing sports live streaming application, fuboTV is for you then. But here’s a catch, the fuboTV service is not available everywhere; rather, it is available in the US, Canada, and Spain only.
Now let’s start with an installation guide; we will look for 2 methods. Using these easy-to-understand methods, you can download and install fuboTV on Firestick, FireTV, or Fire cube.
Method 1: fuboTV installation on Firestick (Using Aptoide TV App)
Before starting with the installation guide, I would suggest you subscribe to fuboTV and install a VPN. (Recommended: EXpressVPN)
- Step 1: Switch on your firestick and go to the “Home” page.
- Step 2: Go to the settings option and click on it that is available in the right corner.
- Step 3: Select My fire TV among the options.
- Step 4: Thereafter, Select “Developer options.”
- Step 5: Now, choose the “Apps from unknown sources” option, which is off for now.
- Step 6: Turn this “Apps from unknown sources” option “ON.”
- Step 7: After turning on unknown sources, get back to the home page and look for the “Find” button.
- Step 8: Click on “Search.”
- Step 9: Now type “Downloader” and select the downloader from the suggested options.
- Step 10: By clicking on the downloader icon, install it.
- Step 11: Wait for some time; this might take some time to install.
- Step 12: Once installed, click on the “Open” button to run the downloader.
- Step 13: When you will run the downloader, it asks for your permission. “Allow” it.
- Step 14: Click “Ok” on the prompt window.
- Step 15: A text box will be displayed on the default home page.
- Step 16: Paste this URL “bit.ly/aptoide-apk-firetv“, and continue with the “Go” button.
- Step 17: The downloading process will get started.
- Step 18: Once downloading ends, install it.
- Step 19: Once installation gets completed, click on “Done.”
- Step 20: Delete the downloader because Aptoide App is downloaded now.
- Step 21: Confirm the deletion.
- Step 22: Thereafter, press the “Home” button on the remote and hold it for a few seconds, and select “Apps.”
- Step 23: Select “Aptoide TV” from the Apps and Channels.
- Step 24: Click on “SKIP.”
- Step 25: You will get to see the home page for Aptoide TV; press the play/pause button twice to enable the mouse toggle. Now, click on the “Search” option at the bottom of the page.
- Step 26: Type fuboTV in typing and box and continue with “Next.”
- Step 27: Select fuboTV from the given options.
- Step 28: Install fuboTV.
- Step 29: Wait for it; installation may take some time.
- Step 30: When the below message appears on the screen, click on “Install.”
- Step 31: When fuboTV gets launched, Open it.
- Step 32: Now, enter sign-in credentials and start to enjoy watching fuboTV.
How To Install FuboTV From Amazon Store On Firestick?
Installing FuboTV from the Amazon store method is accessible to those living in the United States. Users can download fuboTV from the app store. Let’s start with a step-by-step guide to install FuboTV on firestick;
- Step 1: Turn on your firestick “Home screen.”
- Step 2: Click on the “find” tab next to the home button. And click on search.
- Step 3: Type FuboTV in the search tab and click FuboTV from the dropdown options.
- Step 4: Choose the FuboTV app from the suggested list.
- Step 5: Click on the “Get” or “Download” option, whichever is available.
- Step 6: Once the FuboTV app gets installed, click on “open.”
How To Access fuboTV On Firestick?
- Step 1: Turn on your firestick device, press the “Home” button, and keep holding it for a few seconds, then click on “Apps.”
- Step 2: Select FuboTV from the apps list.
- Step 3: fuboTV now gets launched. Wait for a few seconds.
- Step 4: Enter login credentials if you already have an account. Otherwise, create an account and get logged in.
Which fuboTV Plan Is Right For You?
- The followings are the packages and pricing for fuboTV; you can choose among these plans and cancel your subscription at any time.
What Channels Does fuboTV Offer?
fuboTV offers you plenty of channels depending on your subscription package. Have a look at the given list:
- beIN Sports
- Big Ten Network
- CBS Sports
- Eleven Sports
- Fox Soccer Plus
- MLB Network
- NBA TV
- NHL Network
- NFL Redzone
- Golf Channel
- Outdoor Channel
Features of the fuboTV App
- fuboTV offers you different packages and prices with plenty of choices therein.
- fuboTV offers 100+ channels access to you, even with a standard subscription plan.
- It gives you a choice for streaming on three devices simultaneously.
- It gives you access to 500 hours of DVR space, but it depends on your subscription package.
- You can have access to a 7-days trial period free of cost.
- It offers local channels as well as international channels.
- There are plenty of odd-0n options for you in fuboTV; you can add more channels by paying out into your watch list.
fuboTV is a live Tv streaming app that offers you a high-quality experience, in addition to plenty of options to choose from. fuboTV gives you different subscription packages with pricing; you can choose according to your choice.
Above all, fuboTV is a package of entertainment, and it’s best for sports lovers. fuboTV has something for every person or family to look into. However, fuboTV offers you top entertainment and sports channels that you would love to stay glued to your streaming device all the time.
Q. How much does it cost to subscribe to fuboTV?
The FuboTV subscription starts at $65 per month, and it offers you access to over 90 plus broadcast channels to watch.
Yes, fuboTV family plans offer you this choice to watch on three different devices simultaneously. However, you can choose the package according to your need.
Q. Is fuboTV service available anywhere in the world?
No, unfortunately, the fuboTV service is only available in US and Canada. Therefore, if you are trying to access it other than US and Canada, you won’t be able to access it.
Q. Which TV channels do fuboTV offer?
It depends on your subscription plan and what channels you would be able to access. In short, a few of them are ESPN, ESPN2, ACCN, NBCSN, beIN Sports, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, Eleven Sports, Fox Soccer Plus, MLB Network, and NBA TV.
Q. What devices fuboTV is compatible with?
fuboTV is compatible with firestick devices, and Android devices and fuboTV is also now available on the Amazon store.
Q. Is fuboTV stream in 4K?
Yes, you can watch fuboTV channels in 4K resolution, and not just sports channels but also other entertainment channels.