Developed and published by Psyonix, Rocket League is a famous soccer video game initially released for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows with ports for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Also known as “Football with Rocket Cars,” Rocket League lets you sign up to eight players to each of two teams by using your rocket car to kick the ball into your opponent’s goal and score points.
If you recently purchased a Rocket League game and would like to pair it with your platform, you will need to activate Rocket League at rocketleague.com/activate. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate rocket League.
Rocket League Activation Guide
Cross-platform development in Rocket League requires an Epic Games account. Therefore, the first step in the activation process is to create or log in to your existing Epic Games account.
Follow these steps to learn how to link your platform to your Epic Games account.
- To start, you must first open the Rocket League.
- After launching Rocket League, you will need to log in to your Epic Games account by clicking the “Login” button.
Note: If you do not already have an Epic Games account, you will need to register for an Epic Games account by clicking the “Create” button without providing your name, email address, or password.
- An activation page gets prompted when you log in to your Epic Games account. So, in your web browser, log in to your Epic Games account, open a new tab, and use the URL.
Note: If you type rockeague.com/activate in the address bar and it doesn’t take you to the activation page, consider using the URL – epicgames.com/activate.
- Logging in to Epic Games will prompt you to create your main platform.
- All connected platforms use the primary platform for progress tracking (experience, standings, rocket passes, etc.).
- However, you should choose the platform with the highest Rocket Pass progression and the highest competitive ranking.
- Balances associated with Credit and Esports tokens are non-transferable and remain associated with their respective platforms. When you choose your default platform, you can play using your Rocket Pass progress, experience level, and competitive standings on all other connected platforms.
- As long as the platform is set as the default, you must select Yes!
- If you want to select a different default platform, you must choose No!
- Congratulations! You have successfully verified the underlying platform.
Link Additional Platforms
You can link additional platforms to your Epic Games account on the Company Account Links page. Moreover, you can connect your platform with your Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, or Steam account login details and easily share your progress. You may also select one of them as your main platform on the linked web page.
Therefore, if you already linked Epic Games accounts to your platforms earlier, you don’t need to do it again. Moreover, if you ever make a mistake or wish to switch platforms, you can do so easily by unlinking your platform and selecting another.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Rocket League on the activation page.
If you cannot activate Rocket League by following the information mentioned above, consider contacting Rocket League customer support by following the instructions provided below
Visit the homepage of Rocket League on your computer web browser using the URL (rockeague.com/activate).
When you go to the Rocket League home page, you need to click or tap the “Support” option at the top of the menu. After that, you will be redirected to the next page.
Just review the information provided on the following pages to find help with your specific issue and query.
This is how you can quickly contact Rocket League support for assistance with your activation issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How much does a rocket rig cost?
Rocket League is free to play and can be downloaded from the Epic Games Store.
Q. What are the main platforms of the Rocket League?
The main platform is the source of the Epic Games account, where all Rocket League progress is stored.
Q. Do I need an Epic Games account to play Rocket League?
Yes. Log in using your existing Epic Games account or create a new one for playing the Rocket League.
Q. Can I play Rocket League cross-platform?
Yes. Complete cross-platform play is offered in Rocket League.
Linking the platform to your Epic Games account unlocks the Chopper EG wheel.
Last Updated On: December 2023